ZOA is a team of creative individuals providing immersive visualization solutions for architects and real estate developers globally. Our goal is to make our films and images evoke feelings and tell stories of the objects they have been created from. The guideline of our process is to understand these architectural creations and perceive their future effects.
This is an excellent opportunity for you to join ZOA in a Digital Marketing Manager role. The Marketing Manager works closely with Company CEOs to manage the marketing and business development efforts for ZOA’s Architectural Visualization practice. This role is responsible for developing and executing effective plans that support the growth strategy of the studio.
Your key and primary function is to have a close cooperation with your leaders and lay out a Marketing Strategy:
- Understand who is our target audience
- Learn ZOA’s products and prioritize them in the sales pipeline
- Get to know how ZOA’s products help our clients
- Learn who our competitors are
- Figure out what our main advantage is in comparison to our competitors
- Make sure to know how and how many new customers can be integrated into the current production environment
- Let us know how we can measure the effectiveness of the Marketing Strategy (track marketing burn, expenses, and help set annual sales goals)
As a result of the formulated Strategy most of the Existing Marketing Elements will need to be taken care of:
- Updating the content of the existing webpage with fresh animations, images etc.
- SEOing existing webpage(s) (keeping in touch with SEO supplier) + content marketing
- Instagram, Facebook, Youtube
- BrandBuilding: external and internal
- Satisfaction Analysis of Clients after production
- Supplying Existing Sales Partners with Fresh Marketing Material
- Developing Existing B2B partnerships strategies
As a result of the formulated Strategy we hope to use New Marketing Elements and Direct Marketing Tools within your toolset:
- Paid FB, Google, and Instagram posts
- Building new Social Media Awareness: Vimeo, Behance, Pinterest, Twitter, Linkedin…
- Developing a new CMS Webpage Design
- Direct Marketing
What you will need to Succeed:
- Exceptional English communication and presentation skills; both in written and spoken forms
- Minimum 4 years of experience in leading marketing and business development programs for professional B2B services
- Thorough understanding of executing demand generation and marketing programs
- Be your own boss and deliver: Exceptional time management and organizational skills; ability to multitask and juggle multiple projects at the same time
- Undergraduate Degree in Marketing, Economics, Business Administration or Communications
- Graduate Degree in Real Estate business, Marketing, Economics or Communications is a plus.
- Management skills is a plus
Please send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org
Application deadline is the 14th December 2018.