At ZOA, we believe that the reason we exist beyond making wonderful imagery is to make friends.
People that work here are smart, driven, and social fools. We envision a company where people care about each other, not just themselves, feel a sense of ownership, and act responsibly both for themselves and their fellow teammates here.
We’re always looking for new friends.
Check out our open roles.
Our mission is to make friends by creating amazing architectural imagery worldwide. Working with a number of the world’s top designers including Snohetta, UNStudio, and Zaha Hadid Architects, ZOA has completed over two hundred major projects in the past fifteen years creating many thousands of images, animations, and virtual reality projects. Featured in publications such as Archdaily, DeZeen, Designboom, and Forbes.
About the role
• We are looking for CG Artists to join us at our Budapest Office where we share a multicultural office environment and speak English
• We model with 3dsMax & render with Corona and post-produce with AE and Premiere for animations – Photoshop for images
• We’ll make sure to help you grow here by sharing our knowledge and giving continuous feedback about your path
• We believe that a cozy and good atmosphere at work is essential and a key to keep you motivated and maintain a healthy life-work balance
• We have our office just in the middle of ‘Soho’ Budapest – It makes a difference
Who you are
• You enjoy creating emotional Animations & Images that meet the highest industry standards
• You are a true team member and want to share our passion for imagery
• You have an eye for composition and storytelling
• You are highly skilled in the field of 3D CGI and have an education in Architecture or Design
• You have at least 2 years experience working with 3D CGI
• You can work against deadlines and still be motivated to deliver quality
You’ll find a supportive culture of continuous growth and empathy. And we also offer an expected net monthly Salary: 800-2000 EUR (plus Overtime, plus Bonuses)
How to apply
Email CV + cover email (no more than 250 words) to [email protected].
Protip: We’re pretty much image-focused and encourage you to think about the following: “A portfolio is only as good as the worst image in it.” Select the 6-10 best renders (mostly exteriors) that you think sum up who you are. 100-page-long portfolios are surprisingly easy to misjudge, and also you have to be able to express yourself in a focused, condensed manner.
No openings at this time.
No openings at this time.