ZOA Studio’s mission is to make friends by creating amazing architectural imagery worldwide.
Working with a number of the world’s top designers including Snøhetta, UNStudio, and Zaha Hadid, we have completed over two hundred major projects in the past seventeen years creating many thousands of images, animations, and virtual reality projects.
Our projects have been featured in publications such as Archdaily, DeZeen, Designboom, and Forbes.
About the role
• We are looking for CG Artists to join us in our office where we share a multicultural environment and speak English
• We model with 3dsMax & render with Corona and post-produce with AE and Premiere for animations – Photoshop for images
• We’ll make sure to help you grow here by sharing our knowledge and giving continuous feedback about your path
• We believe that a cozy and good atmosphere at work is essential and a key to keep you motivated and maintain a healthy life-work balance
• We have our office just in the middle of ‘Soho’ Budapest – It makes a difference
Who you are?
• You enjoy creating emotional Animations & Images that meet the highest industry standards
• You are a true team member and want to share our passion for imagery
• You have an eye for composition and storytelling
• You are highly skilled in the field of 3D CGI and have an education in Architecture or Design
• You have at least 2 years experience working with 3D CGI
• You can work against deadlines and still be motivated to deliver quality
You’ll find a supportive culture of continuous growth and empathy. And we also offer an expected net monthly Salary: 1200-2200 EUR (plus Overtime, plus Bonuses)
How to apply?
Email your CV and Cover Mail (no more than 250 words) with a Portfolio (compiled in a *.pdf smaller than 5 Mbs) to [email protected].
We’re pretty much image-focused and encourage you to think about the following: “A portfolio is only as good as the worst image in it.”
Select the 6-10 best renders (mostly exteriors) that sum up who you are.
100-page-long portfolios are surprisingly easy to misjudge, and also you have to be able to express yourself in a focused, condensed manner.